Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Clash of the Choirs: Team Patti all the way!



It's only Day 2 but I'm calling it. Patti's team will win. Photo by NBC.com

I wanted not to like this show. I got sucked in during the last 20 minutes on Monday when Patti LaBelle's team rocked the house. It took me back to my college days when I was the mascot of the gospel choir of the small liberal arts college I went to. We had some GREAT times on the road and although I can't carry a tune if you handed it to me, I know good music when I hear it.

It's tricky trying to get a bunch of folks to sing on key and in harmony. Patti's group is going this. Nick Lachey's group isn't bad either so I expect it be a battle between the two of them on Friday night. Thank goodness this is only a week but I will bet money they'll bring this show back.

Episode grade: B

No comments: