Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ding dong! Rob and Ambuh are GONE!!!!

Readers, I wish you could have seen me five minutes ago. I was doing the happy dance. I would have done a backflip but I was scared that I would hurt myself.

I don't know how many of you are "Amazing Race" fans but the king and queen of nasty were eliminated tonight! Rob and Ambuh are gone, gone, GONE.

These folks lied and lied and lied and karma came back and bit them in the you know what! I cannot believe how happy I am. It's like I won the lottery but I'm still poor. But back to the story, it all came down to a the Racers sorting through a mailbag and looking for a letter addressed to them. Rob is NOT the best detail person as witnessed earlier in the episode with him misspelling Phillipines as Phillipeans. I laughed a good five minutes on that one.

Some of you may say the race will now be boring because these two dominated most of the legs, but I think it'll be more interesting. If I had to wager, I'd put money on Uchenna and Joyce and Danny and Oswald. I'd also wouldn't count the OGGs (Old gay guys) out.

I pray the Beauty Queens are the next to go though!

Tomorrow, I'm headed over to Jump the Snark's house to see what REAL TV is supposed to look like in HDTV.

No comments: