Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is this the dumbest man in America? YES



Ed threw the weigh in challenge to give wife Heba a shot at the final three in "The Biggest Loser. Photo by NBC.com

I have a confession.
I broke up with "The Biggest Loser" this year and thought I had left it behind. But then about three weeks ago, for some reason, I got sucked by in.
I love the show. I love the fact that we get to see these people transform before our eyes. But in reality, these people could NOT lose this weight so quickly.
And, these people are basically sequestered in fat camp for about three months, they have no CHOICE but to lose the weight because almost every moment is spent exercising and eating right.
It was that fact that kinda turned me off the show. However, since I'm now fighting the battle of the bulge myself, it's best to pick up tips whenever I can.
We're down to the final four, Vicky, Heba, Michelle and Ed.
Vicky is EEEEVIL. Like the original "Mean Girl," and her understudy Heba engineered several people being booted from the show.
Ed was kicked off but managed to get back on when they brought the booted contestants back to compete to get back on the show. Since then, the two of them have been somewhat sickening.
Last night, we discovered that Ed GAINED two pounds during a weigh in to try to give Heba a shot at the final three. Instead, America has to chose between him and Heba to see who gets the third spot. That being said, Ed's dumb, but I think he should win this game. He's a great guy.
If not him, then Michelle should get the prize because she's worked her butt off and is just an all around great woman. I hope Heboppotumus falls face first in a cheesecake because she's AWFUL!

No comments: