Wednesday, March 05, 2008

He's won y'all. Let's move on



I feel sorta creepy being obsessed with a kid but this boy truly has talent. Photo by Fox.com

I swore this season I wasn't going to get sucked in by the "American Idol" machine. But danged if I'm not. While they are hyping this as the BEST. YEAR. EV-AH it isn't.

We have one good kid. David Archuleta who's so cute and adorable it's not even funny. The boy can sing and he's been in go-gabs of talent shows. He's even better than a few winners (Ruben, Taylor Hicks, I'm looking at you). And then you have everyone else.

It's like having a high schooler compete in a math contest with second-graders.

Over at the Bible AKA "Entertainment Weekly" they call this season "The most exciting race for No. 2!" and I'm inclined to agree.

No one comes close to this dude. See for your self right here. It's very young David when he was singing to the kids from the first season. He's the one in the yellow.

The women will sing tonight but I'm not watching because I have a date with Tyra and it's Makeover Night on "ANTM"

I can't wait to see what they do!

No comments: