Friday, January 04, 2008

Survivor: Let's hope some people get it right this time


Oh James, now you're on the cast again, please WIN this time. Photo by CBS.com

Entertainment Weekly unveiled the new cast for the upcoming season of "Survivor" to say I am pumped is an understatement.

Looking at the "old-school" Survivors there were a few surprises. Cirie is back! And so's Amie and Parvarti but Jonathan? Really??? I'm glad to see Yau and Ozzie return as well as James but did we REALLY need Amanda? And if I were James, I'd make sure SHE was the first one to go, the way she engineered my kick off, I'd be behind hers and say "Payback is a you-know-what ain't it?."

My hope is that the newbies get kicked off quickly so we can get back to the "All Star" edition again. And of course, they really, really need to watch Johnny Fairplay because he's diiiirrrty.

No comments: