Sunday, May 27, 2007

And so begins, the summer TV season

Are you ready for some re-runs? I'm not. This Memorial Day weekend, I was hoping that some new programming would start so that we could have more to blog about. The best I could find is National Bingo Night and the directions to that show was sooo confusing, I can't even BEGIN to describe it. Needless to say, I've decided to skip that all together.

Scrolling through the channels tonight, the best I could find is a two-hour "Dateline" which looked bor-ing. Or I could be bummed that my guy Stone Phillips has been given the boot.

I'm debating on whether or not to try "So You Think You Can Dance?" or "America's Got Talent" but neither of them make my freak-flag want to fly high.

Needless to say, Netflix might be my friend this summer....

No comments: