Sunday, April 01, 2007

The best Amazing Race EVER!!

Tonight was the best of the best of the best.

How awesome was it that the two nicest teams got to finish first on a leg? How awesome was it that Charla FINALLY stood up to shrill Myrna?

Kudos for to the producers for making the teams stop at a concentration camp and make them realize that there are much more important things in the world. Like taking your next breath or knowing where your loved ones are.....

I'm sad that Team Guido aka the OGGs (Old Gay Guys) were marked for elimination. But, to be honest, it WAS time. They were getting whiny (hello Tom, no plane is going to hear you yelling outside by the terminal) and just down right annoying.

I'm rooting for Uchenna and Joyce or Danny and Oswald to win this. The rest of the teams should just go home. Seriously.

I would love is Charla won, but I really hate, hate, HAAATTEE Myrna. She cracks me up with her fake accents and her "But I'm a young girl...." Myrna has to be at LEAST 30 and sorry sweetie that ain't a young girl.

1 comment:

Mrs. Wong said...

Thanks to you (and your blog) I remembered it was a two-hour episode.
I made a similar comment to James about Myrna's FAKE accent; what is up with that??! I think Charla should have barfed on Myrna; she was looking so sick from eating all that sausage. Didn't she eat a lot in their original race series too??