Sunday, March 18, 2007

Deal or No Deal

So I'm sitting here on the couch watching "Deal or No Deal" and they just did a crawl saying they were going to do a casting for the game show in my area in a few weeks. Wait, this just in, I'm now watching a commerical for it. I'm debating on whether or not I should go to try out: AGAIN.

Confession: I've tried out for this show and it's cousin "Identity." I know they are looking for crazy and whacked out people based on what I see on the show, but heck, it's nothing but time right?

You'll notice the posting is a little light right now because a lot of the good shows are in repeats or on hiatus.

The big news is whether or not "Veronica Mars" is cancelled. Today I watched the pilot and the Paris Hilton episode. Good times.

I keep going back and forth on whether I want the show back or not. I think the CW really, really did this show an injustice by meddling. Imagine how different the season would have been if the rape mystery had been THE mystery of the season. And of course LoVe took up waaay too much time.

I'd be curious to see Special Agent Mars but as long as Wallace, Weevil and Keith could come along. I like Mac a LOT but I could lose her if it meant more Wallace time.

Keep your fingers crossed on May 17 because that's when the "official" announcement will be made. Various Web sites are posting various plans to send to the CW chief to keep the show on the air. I think the thing that would speak volumes besides viewers is to get folks to buy the DVDs. If enough folks would do that, I think people there would take notice.

Looking at TWOP message boards folks are livvid. And looking at E!online's page, people are up in arms. And I can't say I blame this, the network too a smart, funny show and turned it into a pale imitation of itself.

Now I hope, to continue my charge to get this show saved.

No comments: