Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm not a celebrity, but get met out of here....



Oh Sanjaya, I never thought I'd say this, but I actually WANT you to win for a change. Photo by NBC.com


Last week, I wrote about how I hate Spedi. I don't know if you've seen the drama.

So tonight I had to watch. It's 8:27 and Heidi is talking about being a missionary and started talking more and more about God and Jesus and it got old really quick. It also makes me think they are faking this new love for Jesus. Then Heidi started feeling ill and Spencer actually prayed over Heidi. It was hysterical! Along the way, Frances quit after Angela was booted. (How long did she last, one day?)

Are they crazy? Coco for Coco-Puffs? I dunno, but then we saw Spencer on a block hollaring for Jesus! And with that, I'm done.

Someone let me know how this ends....

No comments: