Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's a month until the NEW TV season begins!



"Heroes" is one of the shows where I can't wait until it returns. Video by Hulu.com

Remember when summer used to be a time where you could catch up on those shows you missed? It hasn't been that way in years. Now it's just one bad reality show after another.

It's 8 p.m. on Thursday and let's look at the offerings: The CW has a repeat of "Smallville", Fox has "Don't Forget the Lyrics," NBC has "Last Comic Standing," CBS has "Big Brother 10" and ABC has "Ugly Betty." (However, it's a GOOD episode) and it features one of my favorite young actress: I've loved this girl since she appeared on "Veronica Mars" two years ago.

This episode was based on "Mean Girls" and had Betty getting fat models to do runway. Here's a sneak peek:

1 comment:

Mrs. Wong said...

I so totally know what you mean about tv this summer. I'm glad I was busy moving/traveling so I didn't miss anything! James likes Burn Notice on USA Network. That started right as we arrived in PA, so he didn't miss anything. Thanks for the remind of the new season starting soon; I was just thinking of that this morning. (great minds think alike!)