Monday, June 30, 2008

" I Love the New Millennium"



Britney has been busy since she stormed on the charts. Her boys now are just as popular as her wacky antics according to the folks on VH1's "I Love the New Millennium" Photo by VH1.com

Last week, VH1 rolled out another one of the decade recaps called "I Love the New Millennium." while it wasn't as good as some of the others : "I Love the 80s", "I Love the 90s", I Love the 70s" it was entertaining. My main problem was that it was too soon to do another one of these and it's clear VH1 is milking the nostalgia train. And some of the blatant omissions such as this the arrest and release and arrest of Paris Hilton screamed to me that another one is on the way. I mean they hit some of the high/low points depending on how you viewed it. Razor scooters, Martha Stewart's arrest, "Brokeback Mountain," MySpace etc were all there. Somethings I forgot about and some things I never heard of. Overall, it's worth watching an episode or two but not the whole thing.

Now something worth watching is this show: "30 Days". Last week they had an episode where a woman who is against same-sex parenting stayed with a same-sex couple for 30 days and trust me when I tell you this woman had problems! See for yourself.

No comments: