Sunday, September 30, 2007

I am in TV heaven

A lot of my TV shows have come back and I'm just overflowing with TV goodness!

My recommendations to add: "Chuck," "Journeyman" "Gossip Girl" and "Bionic Woman."

I'm dropping: "Desperate Housewives" and "Prison Break" (The thrill is gone Wenty).

I'm now on the fence about "Heroes" "The Biggest Loser" and "Deal or No Deal" (Tameka's bad weave, the bad music and the one contestant per episode is bothering me.)

Why I like "Chuck": The cast is amazing (Although they need to stop showing Special Agent "Buffy" wannabe in her underwear). The lead actor is believable in the part. Now, it'll take a lot to keep this degree of goodness going. It was the perfect mix of comedy, intrigue and action. Think "Alias" with a nerdy lead actor.

Why I like "Journeyman": There's nothing else like it on TV right now and the lead actor seems to have this presence about him that makes you want to watch. The premise of a guy leapfrogging through time is interesting and exciting. Plus there's a mystery in his life and a question: Does he save his "dead" finacee or focus on mission at hand. Plus we're wondering why him?

Why I like "Gossip Girl": Two words: Kristen Bell. The rest of the cast is waay too old to be playing teenagers. Although this episode was better than the pilot. There's a lot of ways it can go. Plus I'm beginning to feel sad for poor Serena.

Why I like the "Bionic Woman": I dunno yet. I just do. Maybe it's the excitement of this show or maybe I'm living in nostalgia.

What are YOU adding and why?

No comments: