Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Upfronts and "Idol"

ABC and NBC rolled out their new schedules yesterday and today.

I'm really excited about "The Bionic Woman" ( http://www.nbc.com/Fall_Preview/Bionic_Woman/#). It looks awesome. I pray that Lindsey Wagner will guest star as an aunt or a cousin or something. Plus, I need to see the slow-running and hear the neh-neh-neh-neh bionic sound.

Other than that, I'm not that thrilled with their schedule. And I'm shocked that they are doing a "Heroes" spinoff. But, we'll see how it goes.

I'm waiting on pins and needles about the fate of "Veronica." It sounds as if hope is gone but I need them to tell me something. It'll be a shame to see this brilliant show go away.

American Idol.
WOW! I have NO idea who's going to be the next "Idol" because all three of them kicked major booty tonight. I want Melinda to win but I suspect it will be Jordin Sparks because she's the best all-around. Blake seemed to gimmicky to me but we'll see how America votes.

1 comment:

David Poller said...

I like the looks of the Bionic Woman reboot -- and the fact that Starbuck is a baddie makes this thing look delicious. Plus Miguel Ferrer, he's really good too. Sure, some of the scenes are reminiscent of The Matrix, or Underworld or whatever, but it could be fun. Thanks for the link, I would not have known about this otherwise!