Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's been a while...

Apologies. For those of you who've been reading this blog, I apologize for not posting for a few weeks, but we've worked out the technical difficulties and are ready to roll!

Veronica Mars
I'm sitting here awaiting the start of the third episode of "Veronica Mars," and in my opinion, this season is off to a good start. I really like the new characters of Parker and Pez. I knew from the second episode of last season that I didn't like Jackie.

The rapist mystery looks to be a good one and I've got a sneaky feeling that we've seen the rapist already. I like that the magic of Veronica is back but I HATE those new opening credits. I understand the reasoning, new point in life, new opening but I kinda liked the chalk drawings and the song by the Dandy Warhols.

Heroes
I am this show's B-I-T-C-H! From last weeks jaw dropping cliffhanger to this week's, it's been awesome. Some friends and I were debating on what we would do if we had super powers. Would we really take the law into our own hands? I'm thinking in certain instances, I would.

I love the Hiro character and Claire becomes interesting to me week after week.

The Nine
I missed it last week. I'm going to catch this weeks and see if it's still worth watching.

America's Next Top Model
LOVE this season! Although I can't find a girl to root for. And tomorrow night it looks interesting with someone coming out of the closet!

Project Runway
Michael had BETTER win. Period.

Survivor
This week, it looks as if they are pulling out the two-people-must-be-booted off stunt. Let's hope Nathan and Cao Boi makes it through the cut.

No comments: